The stress and frustration resulting from sleep deprivation feels overwhelming doesn't it?
- You know you should do something to help your baby sleep better but you have no clue where to begin.
- You seek answers on Google and hundreds of different search results give you a hundred different ways to sleep train your child.
- You tried to cowboy style this whole cry-it-out approach because they claim that it works in 3 days.
- You know deep down inside your mama gut that there HAS to be another way other than the cry-it-out approach.
- You want a plan that's flexible and fits your lifestyle that actually gets your baby to sleep.
Lucky for you, that's exactly what I can help you with 🤗
Introducing, Rhythm Of Sleep Self Learning Program.
Designed for modern parents, this course aims to take you from "we've tried everything" to working on a sleep plan that actually gets your baby to sleep well every night.
Here's what you'll get from this program:
Find the right sleep schedule appropriate for your child and you can almost predict nap times and bedtime, so that your child falls asleep fast!
Use my secret sauce to gain your child’s cooperation so that they look forward to going to bed (Bedtime play - yes! It sounds counterintuitive but it works like a charm)
The step-by-step actions to wean off undesirable or unsustainable sleep crutches such as nursing, rocking, bottle feeding, or excessive patting gradually and respectfully so that they go to bed feeling confident in their ability to get comfortable and fall asleep on their own.
Reduce the number of night wakings to only proper feeding times so that your baby’s sleep is minimally interrupted.
Have your baby sleep early and safely so that you’re able to have more time to yourself in the evenings, have proper and meaningful conversations with your spouse without any interruption from the kids, catch up with your favourite show AND go back to your own rhythm of sleep.
Apply the practical tools in your parenting that will result in all around healthy, secure, competent and confident children.
Who is Sarah Ong and what's unique about her Rhythm Of Sleep method?
Meet Your Coach
Hey Mama, I’m Sarah Ong your new sleep and mama coach. I started my sleep business in 2013 and I’ve been serving families in Malaysia, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Brunei, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Jakarta.
About 8 years ago, I suffered burnout and stress from sleep deprivation with my second baby who was waking every 1.5-2 hours in the night needing to latch back to sleep until she was 16 months old.
I became a certified sleep coach because I realised that so many other moms are suffering from sleep deprivation for a long time after their baby is born.
I want you to know that there is a way out and light at the end of the tunnel. I would love to help you overcome this one area of parenting struggle.
This program I create is meant to help you and your partner understand your child more deeply and connect with them at a level that you never knew was possible.
Understanding your child and then knowing that you can make changes to support your baby’s sleep is empowering. I want to help you see the results that you want to see - your child sleeping peacefully through the night. And you reclaiming your own rhythm of sleep.
Rhythm Of Sleep Is My Signature Method Where...
- co-sleeping is allowed;
- responding to crying by patting, shushing or carrying is allowed;
- the sleep plan is completely personalised to the baby and family's lifestyle;
- baby is on a flexible schedule for naps that would eventually support night sleep;
- both baby's and mom's state of wellbeing is prioritised so that they are both being set up for a win.
So What's Exactly Included?
✔️ VIDEO CONTENT OF A TO Z STEPS FROM MY RHYTHM OF SLEEP METHOD THAT TEACHES YOU HOW TO PUT YOUR BABY DOWN TO SLEEP INDEPENDENTLY.
✔️ TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED: APPROPRIATE WAKE WINDOWS, NIGHT WAKINGS, NIGHT WEANING, SHORT NAPS, SPLIT NIGHTS, EARLY WAKINGS, MOVING BABY TO THE COT, HOW TO RESPOND TO YOUR BABY'S CRYING APPROPRIATELY AND SO MUCH MORE.
✔️ WE WILL BEGIN TO IMPROVE NIGHT SLEEP FIRST THEN WE MOVE ON TO NAPS.
✔️ OUR RHYTHM OF PARENTING COMMUNITY ON FACEBOOK AS A PLATFORM FOR YOU TO ASK QUESTIONS.
✔️ BONUS CONTENTS SUCH AS WEANING OFF NIGHT FEEDING FOR BREASTFEEDING AND BOTTLE FEEDING, WEANING OFF PACIFIER, HOW TO USE PACIFIER TO SUPPORT YOUR CHILD'S SLEEP, MOVING FROM COT TO BED SLEEP AND MORE.
Enroll in Rhythm Of Sleep Self Learning Program today for only RM250
6 Ways To Know You’re Ready For Gentle Sleepwork And the Rhythm of Sleep Approach:
- Your baby's age is 5 to 30 months old and you're ready to transform their sleep.
- Your baby is no longer sleeping 6-8 hours at night and is waking frequently every 2 hours.
- You find that nursing and rocking your baby to sleep no longer feels right because you can feel the resentment creeping in.
- You have tried the cry it out/ check and leave method but the results were the same or worse.
- You want to use a method that is gentle and emotionally respectful for your child without making them feel abandoned or rejected.
- Your toddler is becoming increasingly difficult around sleep. Lying down in their bed and waiting for 1-2 hours for him to fall asleep before you can sneak out every single night is no longer sustainable.