CLAIM YOUR NIGHT SLEEP AND ACHIEVE YOUR FAMILY SLEEP GOALS
Without Leaving Your Baby To Cry It Out Alone To Sleep With Sarah Ong’s Rhythm Of Sleep Method.
The accumulated stress and frustration resulting from sleep deprivation feels overwhelming, doesn’t it?
I hear you. I feel you.
- You know you should do something to help your baby sleep better but you have no clue where to begin.
- You seek answers on Google and you keep getting conflicting advices.
- You will not subject your baby to the cry-it-out approach.
- You know deep down inside your mama gut that there HAS to be a more gentle approach.
- You want someone to just tell you the right way so that you can stay focused on the result.
WHAT IF YOU COULD...
…finally relax, have grown-up conversations and watch Netflix without constant interruption 🙂
… spend more time with your older children and minimise your mama-guilt.
…have more energy and focus to be productive for the next day.
…get a little bit more Me-time for yourself.
…have peace of mind to spend your evenings without worrying your baby would wake up again in the next hour.
…reclaim your own sleep.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET
Together, we will craft the ideal sleep schedule appropriate for your child that fits your family’s lifestyle, so that you can almost predict nap times and bedtime, and your child falls asleep fast!
I’ll guide you step by step on how to get rid off undesirable or unsustainable sleep crutches such as nursing, rocking, bottle feeding, or excessive patting gradually and respectfully so that they go to bed feeling confident in their ability to get comfortable and fall asleep on their own.
I’ll show you how you can reduce the number of night wakings to only proper feeding times so that your baby’s sleep is minimally interrupted.
You get to apply the practical tools in your parenting that will result in all around healthy, secure, competent and confident child.
RHYTHM OF SLEEP 4-WEEK PROGRAM
- 1x 1 hour Mom Clarity Call (first session with me starts with this call) Moms generally use this for coaching/mentoring around the areas of parenting/emotional wellbeing/personal development/relationship
- 1 x 1 hour Baby Sleep Consult - this is where discuss the sleep plan
- 2 x 30 minutes follow up consults
- Voxer walkie talkie app audio and text support throughout the program
- Baby Connect app (US$4.99) as a gift to you for me to track your baby’s sleep log
“On the second night Dachelle put herself to sleep in 20 mins, and gradually within about 8mins she will sleep by herself now. My husband and I are amazed by Sarah’s method, and still can’t believe we can achieve it. All we did was just follow Sarah’s method and voila, baby is sleeping by herself with minimum fuss. Now, I have lots of extra time to do my own things and most importantly I get to spend time with my 5 year old son.”
Yin Fei, mom to Dachelle 4 months old
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY RHYTHM OF SLEEP METHOD AND HOW IT WOULD WORK FOR YOUR BABY, FEEL FREE TO BOOK FOR AN INITIAL CONSULTATION (FREE)
Find out if my approach is the right one for you before you engage my services.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
- You want a personalised plan to achieve your sleep goals.
- You're emotionally and mentally ready to commit to consistent implementation of the program.
- You want gentle yet effective method to overcome your baby's or toddler's sleep issues.
- You know there is no overnight success and a quick fix to the sleep problems.
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF...
- You're about to deliver a baby, in the middle of a move, or going through a family emergency.
- You're looking for a no cry solution.
- You're hoping that a sleep consultant will solve the problem for you without you doing the work.